What to expect at Basic Military Training (BMT)
There are many benefits to being a member of the Ohio Air National Guard. In addition to the pride of serving your country you may also be eligible for:
- 100% Paid college tuition for members enrolled in a state college for a minimum of 6 credit hours. Up to $9,500 at a private Ohio school.
- Cutting edge Career Training.
- Space available air travel and lodging
- Affordable life insurance
- Affordable health and dental insurance
- Commissarry and Base Exchange Shopping.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Earn college credit through the Community College of the Air Force
For more information about available positions and joining the 178th Wing, contact one of our recruiters at 1-800-432-3856.